Thursday

Moments of Peace



In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful
Assalamualaikum


This is a night made perfect,
for me to fall into a deep state of meditation,
without a single care for the world.

I saw my fifteen year old self,
making a pledge for change.

It was a change that led the teen,
to return back to the arms of The One,
who had blessed her with Islam.

Masyallah.
It was a calling, that felt so supreme and pure;
and I'd give anything, to experience the moment all over again.
Now, I could only let out a tearful smile,
as I recalled back to my early days of hijrah.

I knew I had finally set foot, onto the right path.
But it was a path, that would bring about a set of challenges that could either make me, or break me
This, was something I failed to foresee.

Wallahi,
many times I have failed,
many times I have strayed.
The tears I have shed,
the guilt I have felt.

It was a struggle to stand up strong,
from every single bad fall.

It takes courage to still walk on this path of  رحمة
despite all the scars that I have brought upon onto myself.

Life, doesn't just exist.
By definition, it tells us to live.
And through living, we grow.

Really, I hope I am growing.

So, here's to a fresh new start.
I'll stick to a path in life for once.

الحمدلله for all the previous نعامة .
May the next set of challenges that come,
be one that will only make me stronger, and wiser;
throughout my stay in Dunya.

Ya Rabb,
Save our souls, O Dear Lord.
For we are in absolute need, of the good You have for us.

The soul still seeking for peace,
Nurul Suhaidah Amran

No comments:

Post a Comment