Sunday

Sheikh Abdul Aziz Al Zahraani



In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful
Assalamualaikum

Title: Sheikh Abdul Aziz Al Zahraani

I'm tired from work. I have a killer sore-throat now and my body is aching all over. I've got a super duper hectic schedule. I'm a busy woman this year. A really busy one. There's so much that I want to blog about. I've got 50 students under my care now, and I still can't remember any of their names; except for one or two. And in both classes that I take, both classes have a significant number of more male students, than female students. The Saturday class is still not so bad, but the Sunday class is reallyyyy nerve-wrecking. 20 boys vs 8 girls in one class. How's that? Geez.

It's 9:22pm and I'm doing my school assignment. I think it's going to take me another few hours to finish so I doubt I'll get any sleep tonight. Things at home, is not getting any better either. So I diverted my attention to work, and my studies. This Sheikh's recitation, will be keeping me accompany throughout the night, as I burn the midnight oil. Sometimes, I wish I have a pet cat. So she could keep me accompany as I study through the night. Lol.

O Allah. Please keep me strong. I know You are with me. I know You see me. Don't leave me alone. Please don't. One day, I will break down so hard, until I will wait for You to take my life away. Meanwhile, Imma give my best shot in every single dang thing that I do. Bismillah. )=

No comments:

Post a Comment