Saturday

Jakarta Trip



In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful
Assalamualaikum

Title: Goodbye Singapore!

I've got a flight to catch tomorrow morning! Will be in Jakarta for a week. I need this break, I need this holiday. I need this badly. Alhamdulilah, thank you mum, thank you dad for making this trip come true! We'll be returning back to Singapore on the 19th. Geez, and I'd better bring a hugeee calculator along with me because the currency down there is really weird. There are sooo many zeroes printed on their money notes and it does get a little confusing at times. & given my current condition, I can't walk around for far too much. So my parents are considering to push me around the streets of Jakarta in a wheelchair. Ohmygoodness! I'm so sorry for being sucha holiday pooper.

Oh and I would loveeeeee to do jamaah prayers in one of the mosques in Jakarta. I wonder how it'll feel like to pray with the Indonesian muslims. And would you believe it? I even downloaded an English-Indonesian translator application into my phone because see, I can't even speak proper malay so how in the world am I going to speak in Bahasa Indonesia? That would totally be harddd on me! Alright, so please pray for our safety to and fro! Goodbye Singapore!

O Allah, please make this holiday trip, a safe and blessed one, for me and my family. Thank you Allah for you've blessed us with the rezqi to be able to go on this holiday trip. Alhamdulilah, Subhanallah, Allahuakbar. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment