Saturday



In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful
Assalamualaikum

Title: A Night to Remember

Everybody was talking about the moon eclipse on Facebook.  I couldn't be more than bothered because my eyes were glued to the television. Ratatoullie was on Channel 5, and I didn't want to give give it a miss; not a single second even! Then, I felt a little thirsty. So I made my way towards the kitchen to grab myself a cup of water. I passed by a window and I thought to myself: Alrighty Susu, let's just take a look at the sky. A really quick one. And there, I saw the moon. Subhanallah it was shining sooooo brightly, and I could see the moon clearly. It was glowing. I could see it sparkle. & I could see the clouds moving. It was nothing like I've ever seen before. I teared at the sight of the beautiful moon because the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the moon was, Allah.

The moon is just so exceptionally beautiful tonight, masyaAllah. It's sooo beautiful! And oh, don't forget to the Eclipse prayer too! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity so hurry!Shouldn't we consider ourselves lucky? Because how many blind people in this world would be willing to pay anything just to be able to see and witness this beautiful sight? Allahuakbar. Alhamdulilah. Thank you Allah, thank you. This is definitely a night, to remember.  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment