Thursday

A Friend in Need



In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful
Assalamualaikum

Title: A Friend in Need

Aww, my classmates are so lovely! They couldn't get me a get well soon card so they did this instead. Ahhh, I'm so touched, so close to tears. Huhu!

From Aishah:
Hey Susu! Get well soon! Allah won't give you a test that you can't handle, and you know that. InsyaAllah everything's gonna be fine. I love you! Take care!

From Zahidah:
Susu!! Alahh! Make sure you don't bounce-bounce anymore for the moment tau! Promise me you'll go to the doctor and ask him to put your knees back to its shape. Please, please, please take good care of yourself! I love you alot alot! Get well soon!

From Sharaniya:
Susu! Your knee is like, ouch!! But I can see you're strong! Maintan that smile on your face okay! You'll be fine in no time. Get proper consultation and medication yea. Need any help, don't hesitate to ask us. Take good care of yourself kayy. God bless you. Andand, I love you!

From Syazwan:
Bandung!! Don't jump, run, walk, crawl, roll! Just lepak one corner! Tomorrow I take pictures of snakes for you kay!

From Sasha:
Hey Susu! Thank god that it's just your leg and it can be fixed. Try to be more careful and okay, I won't laugh at you anymore. Lol, and how can you not cry?! You're like soo strong babe! Please see a doctor and stay home tomorrow and rest! Call Sharan if you need anything. She's available 24/7. Actually you can call all of us if you need help la. You are a part of us in our heart. Get well soon. See you back in normal state! Love you!

From Rara:
May Allah sembuhkan kaki lukamu itu! Smile tau. Orang suruh joget sikit-sikit, dia melebih-lebih pulak. Muahahaha. Love you alot tau. Love you more that I love susu HL milk yang strawberry flavour. Yang cute; Rara.

From Wawa:
Yehee. Rara masih ah nak step cute. Whatever eh dok. Haha. Susu! I feel you tau, ahh sakit nye! Nehmind baby. Be strong okay? God loves you, so he tested you. Bersabar yer, takmo sad sad. Earth needs water. Flower needs dew. I(we) need nothing but a smile from you! Love you lot.

Ohmy, they're all sooo sweeeet. A friend in need, is a friend indeed. Alhamdulilah. Susu loves you all too! <3 =]

No comments:

Post a Comment