Sunday

I'm not a toy



In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful
Assalamualaikum

Title: I'm not a toy

' I'm not your type of girl you're used to date; I've got a unique situation down here. '

Recently, I've reactivated my Facebook account; againnnnn. I didn't want to, but I will be missing out on a lot of important school updates, if I were to continue deactivating it. My classmates created a Facebook group page for our class so any important updates that is related to assignments etc, will be posted by our lecturers on that group page itself. Sigh. So do i have a choice? No, I don't.

But this time, I removed all pictures of me on Facebook because I realised that there is not a need for me to. Everyone in my Facebook contact list, knows who Susu is. They know how I look like. So I see no purpose to post pictures of myself all over Facebook, free for all to see.

& here's just something really funny to share. Just yesterday, I received a Facebook private message from an unknown guy. A malay botak-head dude, who is not even in my Facebook friends list to begin with. I think he mistook me for another SuSu Suhaidah cos there's this another SuSu Suhaidah on Facebook too. If it's not thaaat, then perhaps he was really aiming at me as his target for the day.

Guy: You nak on the phone tak? I takut lah sorang-sorang kat dalam camp.

Me: Oh on the phone I tak nak, on the face you nak tak?

Guy: Huh what you mean?

Me: My pelempang on your face, you nak?

*clenches fist, prepares kick*

Oh man, I'm so sorry. But you've messed with the wrong girl this time. You're so wrong dude, you're sooooo wrong. Brrr. And then there was silence. Which is a good thing because I think he gets the hint. Sigh, I might come off as a little rude down here, but I really pantang especially if a guy is trying their luck on girls; just for the fun of it. We're not toys. Lay one finger on me, and I'll lay 10 back at you. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment