Friday

The One Moon



In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful
Assalamualaikum

As I lay awake in the middle of the night, I looked out of the window into the white moon light. I found you there, looking so radiant and bright. We share the same Rabb, and we share the same light. But tell me how is it that you always manage to stay faithful to your place, while I keep trespassing the bounds that have been set for me at a crazy pace? & so tonight, before your beauty I stand, with my head lowered in great shame.

Even when we're apart, we'll still be looking at the same sky, same Sun, same Moon, same stars and we'll be praying to the same Rabb, facing the same Qiblah. Distance is not a difference so I guess I'll be seeing you, in my prayers as usual.

The soul still seeking for peace,
Suhaidah Amran



No comments:

Post a Comment