Monday

I miss you Assyakirin



In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful
Assalamualaikum

Title: I miss you Assyakirin.

I miss Assyakirin Mosque dearly. How long has it been since I last did my prayers there; at my favourite mosque? & I still can't get over the fact that SPIe is over. My Wednesday and Friday nights are now no longer as exciting as before. I longgggg to go back to the old days. & I am still trying hard, to cope with the new classroom environment at Wisma Indah. They don't look friendly to me, lol.

Maybe, I should drop by Assyakirin this Saturday, or Sunday. But geez. I'm working! And after work, I have to rush home to complete all my school assignments, and do my revisions etc etc. I'm like foreva busyyy with so many things.

But hey, Maulidur Rasul is coming. So I bet Assyakirin is going to hold some major syarahan event on that day; like they always do. Geez. I hope I'll be able to make it for the syarahan. Really. I badly need to drop by Assyakirin someday and drown myself with the Quran at the female musolla. But I just can't find the time to. *sobs* ):

A few weeks back, I received an sms via WhatsApp from a sister. She's a teacher from the education department at Assyakirin. Pretty young too; cos she's only 21 this year. & I call her Kak Syahidah.

She wrote this in her sms: Salam sis. Are you interested to join Fityan Assyakirin's EXCO team?

& I was like wow. Fityan is the muslim youth-wing club of Assyakirin Mosque and the thought of being nominated as an executive committee member of Fityan, simply just blew me away. Kak Syahidah is an EXCO member of Fityan and if I'm not mistaken, she's the President of the club.

So I gave her a yes for an answer and I stil haven't gotten any news from her eversince. Except for a 'thank you' & a 'get back to you soon' reply. Lol. I'm just playing with my luck. & there are many other things that I wanna blog about too. Especially about work; my students, my colleagues etc. Geez. Hehe but I'm battling against time. Lol. Soon insyaAllah!

No comments:

Post a Comment