Wednesday

Memories

                                                          
                                                         

In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful
Assalamualaikum

Title: Memories

Ahh, I miss them a lotttttt. When will I ever get to see them again? So many things happened in 2011. I am reminiscing about my days working at Iyad Child Development Centre. How I looked forward to coming to work everyday. How I panicked when a boy came up to me and asked me to put his diapers on for him and I went *_*, because I didn't know how to do it. I love being around with children. But I get attached to them too easily. Ah this heart hurts. I miss them too much. I want to turn back the time, and start 2011 all over again. If only I could, if only..

No comments:

Post a Comment