Tuesday


In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful
Assalamualaikum

Title: I hate you, technology

Ohmygod. I can't believe that I am this unlucky. I've been using this particular thumbdrive for 3 whole years, but I can't use it anymore now because it has been infected with a virus. And that means all of my important files are gone. My aLIVE teaching guide file's gone. My ECH file's gone. My Pergas file's gone. Everything is gone, for good. That makes me a gone-case.OhmyAllah. Then, a friend came in to help.

Is there anyway for me to restore the files back?

Okay susu, no. Your thumbdrive's a gone-case already. If you insert the thumbdrive into your laptop, I fear that the virus will spread into your system.

I'm dead meat. I've to start everything from scratch. I want to cry so badly, but I'm in such a huge state of shock that I can't bring myself to cry. For once, I hate technology so much. I am soo disappointed in mankind, lol. Why do they have to create all these viruses and make life like *_*, for IT idiots like me? ]=

No comments:

Post a Comment