Tuesday

Hijab tutorials




In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful
Assalamualaikum

Title: Hijab tutorials

I realised that, there are just too many improper hijab tutorials on Youtube. Hijab; it really isn't just about covering your hair. Most of the tutorials I saw, they're pretty dissapointing, really. I mean, it's good to have hijab tutorials; especially for our sisters who are still new to the hijab. But the camel styled hijabs, the messy shawl wrap, the big loop earrings sticking out of the hijab fashion style etc, its a complete eyesore.

Sure, you can style your hijab up if you want. But at least, please do it modestly. Style your hijab in a way that it pleases Allah, & is permissible by the syariah. Style it with akhlak, not riya'. Don't you ever compromise your faith, your eeman, & your taqwa, for fashion, or for anything else at all, for that matter Remember; we dress to impress the Ar-Rahman, not man. 



On another note, I'm feeling reallyy happy today because finally, I found a proper hijab tutorial that pretty much covers up the front & the back. Refer to the video attached above! I totally loveeee this Hijab style, and I think this is the style that I am going to don to work, from this week onwards. This looks totally muslimah. It's the ideal style that every single muslimah should adopt. I'm 163cm, and I'm pretty tall for my age and so I would say that this tutorial certainly helps me to keep my modesty in place! & the sister in this video, she's such a doll. So beautiful masyaAllah. <3
This wordly life is no more than vanity and play, while the abode of the Hereafter is the real life. If only they knew. [ Al-Ankabut, ayat 67 ]

No comments:

Post a Comment